Online Help, Guidance and Solutions for Virtual University of Pakistan Students
ENG101 - English Comprehension GDB No. 1 Solution Spring 2018 Due Date: July 24, 2018
Graded Discussion Board (GDB)Dated:Jul 18, 18
Graded Discussion Board (GDB)
Graded Discussion Board for English Comprehension (Eng101) will be opened from 23-07-2018 to 24-07-2018.
Give your views on ONE of the given topics. The topics for the GDB are:
1. “Capability cannot be judged by the number of Educational Degrees a person has, it is judged by the amount of knowledge and wisdom”. Comment
2. “In your opinion, does Social Media create isolation”?
Read the following instructions carefully before posting your comments:
1. Write your own views about the topic. Your comments should NOT exceed 150-180 words.
2. GDB carries 3% weightage in your final assessment.
3. Your comments should be clear, concise, and relevant to the topic.
4. Creative and original ideas written in correct English will be highly appreciated.
5. Any queries related to Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will not be entertained on Regular MDB.
6. For questions or queries related to the topic, you may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Do not send your comments via e-mail or regular MDB.
8. The comments posted on regular MDB will not be graded.
9. Do not post your comments twice.
10. No marks will be awarded for plagiarism.