Online application system for Natural Gas Connection CS619 Final Project Spring 2018
Online application system for Natural Gas Connection
Project Domain / Category
In this project, we will build a web-based application named as “Online application system for
Natural Gas Connection”, in which different type of users applies online for getting the natural gas connection.
The user must first register on the website. Based on the information provided in the registration process the user can login and logout from the website. Once the user is registered then the user can apply for the natural gas connection. The user will fill the form and his/her request will be sent to the administrator.
The administrator user will be responsible for managing different administrative tasks such as connection type, available dates, charges, etc.
The main purpose of this project is to allow users to allocate natural gas connection online and administrator can manage them online.
Procedure for natural gas connection:
- First user must register him/her on the webpage.
- Once the users apply for a new connection, then a receipt will be produced and the user will pay the dues in any bank.
- After the fee depositing, the user will upload the fee voucher on the website. Then the admin will provide a survey date, which the user will see on the webpage once he/she login.
- On the specified date, the survey team will visit the user place.
- After the survey, the team will report to the admin and then admin will generate the demand draft for the user.
- Then the user will print the demand draft from the webpage and pay the required fee in the bank.
- And then upload the paid demand draft on the webpage then admin will give a date for connection.
- At that specified date, the connection team will visit the place and make a connection.
- Then the admin will provide the date for a meter.
- At that specified date, a gas meter will be fixed by the meter team.
- The administrator user can login and logout.
- The administrator user can add survey dates and can create demand drafts for different users.
- The administrator user can view the fee voucher and demand drafts that were be uploaded by different users.
- The administrator can add and edit the survey dates, meter dates etc.
- The administrator can manage the account/billing information.
- The administrator can create a monthly record of issued gas connection.
- The administrator can supply the required gas meter to the registered user.
- The administrator can generate the income reports and expenses reports on monthly/yearly/when required based.
- The user first creates a new account by clicking on the signup button. And fill the registration form by providing different information like cnic no, name, picture, address, telephone number etc.
- The registered user can login and logout.
- When the registered user login, he/she can apply for new connection by filling the required form. After that, a fee voucher will be generated for the user.
- The user will pay the fee to the bank and upload the scanned copy of the fee voucher on his/her account.
- The user can view the survey date on his/her account.
- The registered user can download the demand draft from the webpage against his/her request.
- Once the user pays the fee of demand draft in the bank, he/she will upload the scanned copy of fee voucher on his/her account.
- The user can view the connection date on his/her account. Similarly, the user can also view the issue date of a meter on his/her account.
- The user can also give feedback to the admin.
PHP, MySQL, Xammp
Name: Akmal khan
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID: akmal_vu