Learning Management System-Adnan Asif CS619 Final Project Fall 2018 

Learning Management System

Project Domain / Category

Web basedApplication

Abstract/Introduction

A huge number of institutions are working manually to cater the needs of official work. Computerized system is the good choice to reduce the errors of manual work. The proposed Web based application is required for all educational institutions. The system will be used to access the overall student information, attendance, Fee, exam, result, employee management, expenditureetc.The said application could provide any such information in a click.

Functional Requirements:

• The application should have the following major modules:
    • Basic Educational Institute Information i.e Address, Phone Number, Program Offered, Admission Schedule etc
    • Time Table
    • Student Information
    • Attendance System
    • Employee Information
    • Exam
    • Result
  • There will be only one user of the application i.e Admin
  • The application will be used to enter any new student or new employee.
  • The said application will handle student information in detail i.e Batch, Class, Roll No, Name, Father Name, CNIC/B Form, Address, Contact No, and Monthly Fee.
  • The application should provide the enter attendance record and absence record with fine facility in case of absence.
  • Staff information will also be part of the proposed software i.e id, Name, Father Name, CNIC/B Form, Designation, Address, Contact No, and Monthly Salary.
  • Expenditure i.e monthly salaries and student fee.
  • All types of reports should be generated
  • Month wise Expenses and Revenue Reports

Tools:ASP.Net,C#, MS SQL Server

SupervisorName:

Name:Adnan Asif

Email ID:adnanasif@vu.edu.pk

Skype ID:ch.adnanasif

Tags: 2018, Asif, CS619, Fall, Final, Learning, Management, Project, System-Adnan

Views: 13

Attachments:

SPONSORED LINKS

SPONSORED LINKS

© 2018   Created by Irfan Khan MSCS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service