Employees Loan Management System CS619 Final Project Fall 2018
Employees Loan Management System
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
The Employees Loan Management System will help an organization to manage loan for its employees online in an efficient way. Employees can request loans, which will be reviewed by the HR department and then loans will be approved or rejected. In case, loan is rejected, employee will be informed the reason of loan rejection. However, in case of loan approval, Loan approval terms and conditions, loan repayment schedule will be provided to employee. If employee will agree with the loan offer, terms and condition and repayment schedule, then loan will be granted to the employee and automatic deduction from employee salary will be made.
- View Loan policies, loan limit and other details according to employee rank and salary
- Apply for loanusing loan application.
- Receive acceptance or rejection
- Receive loan acceptance terms and condition and installments plan in case loan is accepted
- Provide scanned copies of required documents
- View loan status and report of monthly paid and remaining installments
- Define loan policies and rules according to employee rank.
- Receive employees requests for loan
- Approve/Disapprove loan
- Calculate whether loan can be fully or partially granted.
- Define Loan Approval terms and conditions in case of loan approval
- Provide reason of loan rejection to employee
- Get employee acceptance and other required documents
- Verify documents
- Make Repayment schedule
- Deduct loan installments automatically from employee salary on monthly basis
- Update all record of loan installments which are paid and which are due along with other information like on which date loan is granted etc. The same should be visible to employee as well.
- Reliability: System behaviour should be correct.
- Availability: System should be available 24/7.
- Usability: System should provide user friendly interface.
- Robustness: System should be able to behave normally, roll back or commit processing/transaction in case of system failure or crash.
- Performance: System should produce results quickly.
Visual Studio (C#.Net) and SQL Server
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID: umra.naeem