Online Help, Guidance and Solutions for Virtual University of Pakistan Students
Kisi bhi Antivirus ki selection k liye naachay diye gye points ko consider ker lein.
1) Detection Rates.
2) Protection Technologies e.g Signature Based, Generic and Pattern-based, Heuristics Detection, Behavioral Scanning, Intrusion Detection etc.
3) Protection Features e.g Firewall, AntiSpam, AntiBanner, Anti Phishing, Parental Control, AntiRootkit, Privacy Control, Sandbox Feature, Rescue Mode/CD, Command Line Scan, Script Execution for removing some malwares etc.
4) Ability to remove infection traces completely.
5) False Positives Rate.
6) Additional Features offered e.g Tuneup, Backup/Restore, Vulnerability, Encryption, Game/Silent/Laptop Mode, etc.
7) Self Protection feature and ability to install, if the system is already infected badly.
8) Technical Support.
9) Resource Utilization (Not resource hogging).
10) Small Installation Footprints i.e occupies less space after installation.
11) Able to restore/undo any changes/damages made by the virus/malware in the system.
Waisay koi bhi Antivirus 100% protection nahi deta, lakin in points ko zehan mein rekhtey hoey acha Antivirus select ker sektey hein. Jaisay Avira, Bitdefender, Eset aur Kaspersky achay Antivirus softwares hein.