The web interface for making date sheet has been launched on the following link:
You are advised to make your date sheet by Wednesday May 22, 2019. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
- No fee will be charged up to Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Late fee @ Rs.500 /- (Local Student)/$ 20 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Thursday, May 23, 2019 to Wednesday, May 29, 2019
- Double Late fee @ Rs.1000 /- (Local Student)/$ 25 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Thursday, May 30, 2019 to Wednesday, June 05, 2019
- Special Late fee @ Rs.2000 /- (Local Student)/$ 100 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, June 06, 2019 to Monday, June 10, 2019
- After June 05, 2019 date sheet interface will be closed.
- During Exams, Overseas students traveling to Pakistan or vice versa shall reschedule their remaining papers with prescribed rescheduling fee.
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.