The web interface for making date sheet has been launched on the following link:
You are advised to make your date sheet by December 05, 2018. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
- No fee will be charged up to Wednesday, December 05, 2018
- Late fee @ Rs.500 /- (Local Student)/$ 20 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Thursday, December 06, 2018 to Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- Double Late fee @ Rs.1000 /- (Local Student)/$ 25 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Thursday, December 13, 2018 to Monday, December 17, 2018
- Special Late fee @ Rs.2000 /- (Local Student)/$ 100 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, December 18, 2018 to Friday, December 21, 2018
- After December 17, 2018 date sheet interface will be closed.
- During Exams, Overseas students traveling to Pakistan or vice versa shall reschedule their remaining papers with prescribed rescheduling fee.
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact email@example.com
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.