Virtual University of Pakistan (VU) Fall 2018 Course Selection Link Open for enrollment , Tuesday October 09, 2018

Virtual University of Pakistan (VU) Fall 2018 Course Selection Link Open for enrollment , Tuesday October 09, 2018 

Tags: (VU), 09, 2018, Course, Fall, Link, October, Open, Pakistan, Selection, More…Tuesday, University, Virtual, enrollment, for, of

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last date for Course Selection to add/drop/replace course(s) Thursday November 01, 2018

\uap>

\uap>Course Selection Fall 2018 has opened 

Sir, As salaam o Alaikum
Sir I need your some guidance related to my study program at VU. Sir I have qualified BBA two years program. Now I want to continue my study, so please guide me that which one is better, whether I should continue this two years bba to 4 year Bs program or do MBA and which field iis better

MBA is best choice

You are hereby intimated that course selection due date for add/drop course(s) has been extended upto Tuesday, November 13, 2018.

Students’ failing to enroll any course(s) by the last date will be treated as Inactive Student” in Spring 2018 semester and fine will also be imposed under “Semester Freeze Rules”.

Note:

• Students' will be responsible for his/her late course enrollment and any quizzes or assignment(s) if given or taken. 
  • No request for the enrollment of courses and unfreeze of semester will be entertained after above said date.
  • Fee voucher once issued will not be adjusted/revised.

me enrollment ni krwa ska last date guzr gai he koi bta skta kis se contact kro 

RSS

SPONSORED LINKS

SPONSORED LINKS

© 2018   Created by Irfan Khan MSCS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service