Online Help, Guidance and Solutions for Virtual University of Pakistan Students
The web interface for making date sheet has been launched for local and overseas students on the following link:
Note: You are advised to make your date sheet on or before: Monday, November 20, 2017. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Sign up Fee:
1. Log in using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center from the given centres
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally, click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.
For which subject sis?