Online Help, Guidance and Solutions for Virtual University of Pakistan Students
A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) not later than Thursday, June 27, 2019. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
1. The re-schedule chance shall be provided only once.
2. Rescheduling fee is non-refundable in any case irrespective of his/her appearance in rescheduled paper(s).
3. The rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, June 30, 2019. Fee voucher(s) of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
4. Maximum of six (6) papers can be rescheduled in Midterm Exams.
1. Login to VULMS
2. Open Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
3. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from email@example.com, (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
4. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
5. In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org