The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) and Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) have signed a MOU to award scholarships to meritorious children of overseas Pakistanis registered with OPF. The title of the scholarship program is "PEEF-OPEF (Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund) Scholarship Program". Under the subject PEEF-OPEF scholarship program, scholarships will be awarded to eligible students to pursue master’s level education through public sector universities of Pakistan.
The eligibility criteria for PEEF-OPEF Master Level Scholarship 2017-18 is as follows:
The prospective students must have:
- Provincial domicile
- Father/mother must be a registered member of Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) (valid for 3 years after permanent return).
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA / B.S.c. /B.Com/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015 / 2016 / 2017 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year (2017 – 18) in a public sector university of Pakistan.
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF-OPEF Masters level scholarships
- The children of deceased registered Overseas Pakistani’s are also eligible to apply in case his/her parents has died within three (3) years before the last date of advertisement.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/-
- Besides fulfilling PEEF-OPEF scholarship eligibility criteria; the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University.
In this regard, complete documentation package for PEEF-OPEF Master Level Scholarships (2017-18) may be downloaded from the links given below;
- PEEF-OPEF Scholarship Form: (http://www.peef.org.pk/Downloads/OPF/OPFMastersLevelForm-2016.pdf)
- Specimen for Income Affidavit: (http://www.peef.org.pk/Downloads/OPF/OPEFIncomeAffidavit.pdf)
For more information regarding the subject scholarship program, please visit PEEF website at http://www.peef.org.pk/Overseas_Pakistani_Fund.html
NOTE: Students must apply for this scholarship before 31st December 2017.