Online Help, Guidance and Solutions for Virtual University of Pakistan Students
During the first few exam days, we have received quite a few complaints from overseas students regarding crash of exam software on regular basis. After a careful review, it has been diagnosed that this is due to installation of Adobe Flash Player’s latest release i.e. 24 or higher. To avoid this issue, you are advised to follow the below mentioned steps:
If you are using Windows 7
1) Download Flash Player Uninstaller.exe and Flash Player Version 18.exe from the following link
2) Run Flash Player Uninstaller.exe first
3) After Successfully running Flash Player Uninstaller.exe, remove “Flash” and “Temp” folders form the following paths (as shown in the snap shot)
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed (only for 64 bit windows)
4) Install flasher Player Version 18.exe file
5) Make sure the Flash Player Version 18 has been installed from the Control panel -> Programs and features.
Note: If you are using Windows 8 or 10 then switch to Windows 7 and install Flash Player Version 18 as mention above. In case of any issue/problem you may communicate at our Skype address which is “overseasexams”
switch to windows 7??